Sunday, March 1, 2015

Mommy's Life: Munchkin says*


—While playing in the snow 

Dad: "Make sure you eat the yellow snow!" 
Munchkin: *with a sly smile* "you mean the lemon flavored? Mmm!"

Mom: "I'm going to shovel the sidewalk, please be careful!"
Munchkin: "Ok, I never am!!! —followed by a headfirst dive down the snow pile. 



—Talking about her new favorite show : Alaska the Last Frontier 

Munchkin: "Can we turn all the heat off and act like Alaska bush people?" 
Mom: "How bout we don't and say we did?"
Munchkin: "Come on don't you want to live like they did in the olden days?"

—Discussing the camo jacket she wears every single day, not even kidding. 

Mom: "I'm going to have to wash that jacket, you've had it on for like a month."
Munchkin: "No you can't, it's my signature look!"
Mom: "Well, I'd prefer your signature smell to not make other kids have to plug their nose"
Munchkin: *after smelling the armpits* "smells like roses to me!"

—While cuddling on the couch (probably watching Alaskan bush people kill their dinner) 

Munchkin: "you are my favorite mom in the world!..... well, not that I have any other moms but you get the picture"
Mom: "you are my favorite daughter in the world, not that I have any other daughters."
Munchkin: "and let's keep it that way you, ya got it!" 

—This weeks I love you more than: 

Munchkin: "I love you more than my camo jacket. Hey by the way, where is it?"
Mom: "in the washer."
Munchkin: *gasps* "but it's eating away all it's goodness!"
Mom: "Oh munchkin, I love you more than the love you have for that camo jacket!" 


No comments: