Now that we are back home in good ol' Indiana we thought we'd make the best of this gorgeous weather and head to Spencer Farms to pick some fresh berries! The raspberries were so ripe and yummy! Spencer's is a great little farm close to us, we've been going there for years for homemade jam, and fudge, and all the homemade goodness you can only get on a farm! Along with our baskets of raspberries and blackberries, a few juicy peaches, and a pound (or so) of fudge we headed to our farm to share our treats with my hardworking husband! Who I must brag, totally deserves it after being left alone for a few days and having to play housewife— I came home to a SPOTLESS house and no laundry! All the wives out there know that constitutes a standing ovation!
As much as I love being home, I miss my nephew like crazy! Saying goodbye to him was harder than I thought! I'm counting down the days until I can see him again!
New babies always have a way of putting things into perspective. The miracle of life makes the small things in life mean so much, and the stress of life fall to the wayside! Nothing else matters but the beat of an innocent heart, the dreams of a precious being, and the beauty of Gods creation!
I am so thankful for my family, and for our newest addition, and I couldn't be happier for, or proud of, my brother and his wife!

No comments:
Post a Comment