Friday, August 15, 2014

Mommy's Life: all about you*

Dear Munchkin, 

In honor of school starting I thought I would do an "all about you" tribute. Time is going so fast, and you're growing up right before my eyes, and I want to be able to look back and remember everything I can about you at this age! 

All About Munchkin: 


{Basics}

age: 9
•height: 4 feet 8 inches (won't belong before you pass me up!)
•shoe size: 4 (we now share shoes) 

{Your Favorite} 

•color: purple 
•tv show: HGTV's Rehab Addict
•movie: Frozen 
•song: Let's Roll - FLAGA Line 
•food: chips & salsa 
•drink: root beer 
•summer memory: 4H & tubing 
•sport: volleyball
•thing to do w/ mom: sing really loud in the car ; Barnes & Nobles dates
• thing to do w/ dad: ride around in the Kabota; shoot the bow & BB gun 
•store: Claire's 
• restaraunt: El Rodeo 
•animal: dogs 
•book : Ever After High series
•game: Phase 10 

{things I love about you} 

How good you are with little kids. You truly have a gift! You turn into a little mom, and it's the neatest thing to see! I love to watch you interact with the little people in our life. You are going to be a great big sister! 

helping LJ swim // playing w/ Nora // loving baby Bryce // keeping Coy entertained at the fair

Your determination. When you want something you don't stop until you get it! Right now you want a puppy and instead of just begging for one you have gone the extra effort of researching the cost of having a puppy. You've broken it down by everything from food to vet bills to grooming, and then broke it down into annual, monthly and weekly costs. You truly are so smart! Not to mention you've enlisted Mamaw for help on earning enough money for a puppy .. that's just pure genius! ;) After all your hardwork and determination it's hard to say no! 

Your love for HGTV. I love seeing you so passionate about something and you really have learned a lot! Now if only you'd keep your room as clean as the ones we see on TV! I just know you were made to do great things, and I can see you being the next Nicole Curtis! Keep your eyes on your dreams, Munchkin! 

Your faith. The other week I was studying for a big test, and was pretty nervous, and you said "Mom, just do your best, and let God do the rest!" This has become our motto when we are nervous, or worried, or scared. I love that you, at such a young age, already trust that God can help us when we need him! 

Your laugh. It is the soundtrack to my life. From the first time I heard it, it has been the most beautiful sound I've ever heard. You are always doing things to make others laugh, and I love that so much about you!

Your fearlessness. There isn't anything you are afraid of! From going on your first overnight camp, to walking a 1300 lb Heifer around an arena, to spinning upside down on a fair ride, you have no fear! I hope you never lose your courage! Life is full of so many opportunities that you will be able to enjoy because you aren't afraid to give them a shot! 
little showman // upside down round and round // off to 4H camp you go! 



I love you. Everything about you! You are such an amazing little girl, and you bring me so much joy! I wish I could press pause, and keep you little longer! Each day you grow up a little more, and become the girl you were made to be! I look forward to watching you change, and grow this coming year! Good luck in 4th grade my munchkin! 

I love you more than Oreos, 

Mom  








No comments: