Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Farmer's Wife: Suns out*

Today was a gorgeous day! This weather was absolutely perfect!  I needed some sunshine and warmth to kick my winter blues to the curb! And what better way to enjoy this weather then out on the farm!


Our horses were so excited to get some lovin.. and carrots! Despite my city girl claim to fame, I actually grew up around and riding horses. They are the one thing that isn't completely foreign to me when it comes to the country life! And I love having them in our back yard! 



And so does munchkin! 


She's my little animal whisperer! 




Over at the farm, the kids, my father in law, and my husband were having target practice. And then this happened... 


And I'm alive to talk about it! I didn't die of fear like I thought I would! I swear I learn something new every day! My husband sure knows how to keep his wife entertained ! Suns out, guns out! 

Today was one of those days I didn't want to end! But it's back to work, and winter weather tomorrow! I'm trying to remind myself it won't be long before spring is here to stay! 

So here's to hoping my sunny disposition lasts longer than the bag of carrots I took to the horses today ;) 







No comments: